Thursday, September 24, 2009

BOBO MONSTER.

harloooo C:

i back .

wulala~i lazy to update my blog.

babes~

i am fine recently.

dun need worry me ya ~

hoho.

nowdays just now SLIP , EAT ,BATH and SUFFER NET ==

not reali greats :c

oct i comfirm to get my beautician course

wish me good luck ~hahas

time past so fast.

i couldn't 4get you .why ?

could anybody tel me why ?

i try to dun think bout u .but u just pop up from my mind ! >:C

but anyways , wanna thx you ~u teach me alots of thing C:

i wil appericate it .

wulala.

ntg special for today .

i when to my cousin house today.

she had a new puppy.

named bobo.*monster bobo* xD

he is a male .

its look like a doll when i saw him.

with innocent look xD

awww..

dats so cute ==but later on ! not really cute .its so scary ><

its keep on bite my feet , my hand and even chase me.

so scary.><

MONSTER BOBO xD

from now on.i scare of puppy aready.TT

i tot puppy should b adorable.but,when i saw bobo.i scare of it aready.

after playing with the monster bobo.

me and my cousin went to sri rampai nite market.

SO HOT ><

i buy my bubble tea .wulala~nice C:

i like the pearl.its so elastic xD chew chew chew ~

dats all.

TIRED.

letting the bobo chasing me .run here run there.good exercise-ing.LOL

tml show u all its pic C:

chaoz.

NITES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home