Sunday, September 6, 2009

kinda disgusting .whatever!i dun care even !

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


update D:

ytd go teman grandma until very late.

so late jor cume beck no update dou .xD

ada miss me mou ?

haha

kidding nia ~c:

grandma cook chicken leg for me .haha.delicious C:

enjoying my chicken leg while watching the ghost movie ><

geli la ~

yeeeeeee.

haha.like eating the ghost finger :x *i noe is disgusting*

haha.

watever la.

dun care.juz EAT !

haha.my grandma sense so happy .dat i cume n company her.

haha.

i love my grandmaaa C:

grandmaa i love u .

could u hear wad i say D:

*slept soundly*fine nah~i noe u hear it xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2day ntg special even !

:C

aiks.


all day at church .

*guai lui xD*

then cume beck home.

bath on9 eat .

BORED><

dun even have ppl care*accept my mum*

:C

ends my day :3

hope u all enjoy :x *i dun even tot u all will enjoy it *haha

chaoz.

wan oioi aready :x simply post 2day.

haha.

hope u all dun mind. c:



you always live in my heart c:
i noe dat.
miss you<3



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home