Thursday, September 17, 2009

everything had over.


ends.since 18/09/09 2.03a.m.

we just being few days.
but i got altos of memory with u ,
i really can't forget it. :C
u leave me alone.
why?
where's my 09/09/09 promised.
what did you promised to me?
now,everything had turn to memory.
why?
did i did anything wrong?

i really wan my hubby beck.
i wan my hubby sayang me again.
where did he go?
how about our journey ?

everything ends won't come back again.
i hate it.
cry the whole night.can't slept the whole night

who's noes?and who's cares.
cold blood ppl >:c argh!


and happy birthday to you.mr.sebastian C:

hope u having greats life without me.
your 18th birthday.
:C
can't celebrate with you.
hope u happy all the time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home