Wednesday, September 2, 2009

:D zuki's blog


harlo everybody C:
finally i remember my password of my blog :C

simple intro here .

zuki

15

live in kl

normal girl .

http://sweetlifes-zuki.blogspot.com/

support support nia xD

weeee.

ntg special for 2day.

just stay at home.being a noob playing infront the comp

:C

bored for hanging out .







can i don't exist in this world ?

having a new life is so hard.

kinda moody nowdays.

who noes who cares?

liar around the world.

do ppl argee me ?haha

somethings u regret it won't cume beck again.

rite?

dun lie a ppl.u will get derserve.>:C

try to 4get the memory i have with him.

but is hard.

now he got new gf .

i should happy for him.

:'C

smile on my face.but not smile on my heart.

nvm.

i told myself.i wil find a better guy.

zuki zuki~

*no guys won't die de*

xD

friends is most important.

i should have gud lifes then last time.

thx for my babes always support me C:

i LOVE them.

sorry nia.*i got broken english*

xD

dun mind?

ntg to write aready :x

2day write until here ba.

support support my blog nah~

weeeeee <3

THANK YOU.

and

MWAH !




ALL I WAN NOW IS HAPPY


http://sweetlifes-zuki.blogspot.com/





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home